PUT SOME THUNDER INTO YOUR REASON PRODUCTIONS
Do you use the mighty Thor virtual synth in your productions? Well, Reason wizard Al Swettenham will show you some cool ways to get huge sounds out of Thor in this power packed micro series.
Al begins with a quick lesson on FM Synthesis and then dives right in showing you how to create awesome special fx sounds and then treating them further with Reason's PH-90 Phaser, Pulveriser, and BV512 Vocoder. Next, he goes deeper into FM synthesis showing you how to create large, sweeping bass sounds, all controlled via the controls on a Combinator.
Al continues with Oscillator Syncing, Pulse Modulation Synthesis and Wavetable Synthesis examples, creating sounds that would make Thor himself proud!
If you're looking to power up your synth sounds and productions in Reason, have Thor take his sonic hammer to them... Watch "Patch Design with Thor" today.
Download Size: 160.38 MB
- 5 Tutorials / Just Under 1 Hour Total Runtime
- For all beginner to intermediate Reason Thor users
- Tutorials written by Reason super user Al Swettenham
- Simple to use video control interface for Mac & PC
- Watch Online, Download, Stream to iPad, iPhone & iPod