LEARN THE AMAZING OZONE PLUG-IN INSIDE AND OUT
Want to make your mixes punch and kick? Learn all about the tool professionals use to master their recordings to get that CD quality level and powerful sound. DAW guru William Edstrom Jr. takes through the amazing iZotope Ozone mastering plug-in from beginning to end.
Bill starts with the important basics such as GUI overviews, common controls, using presets, module overviews, then covers more advanced topics such as correlation and spectroscope usage, dithering options, CPU optimizations, using MacroFaders, actual mastering examples and much more.
If you need to get your mixes "radio ready", check out the powerful iZotope Ozone plug-in, then get "Ozone Explained" to learn to use it right from the start.
Download Size: 516.76 MB
- 23 Tutorials / Over 3 Hours Total Runtime
- For all beginner to intermediate iZotope Ozone users
- Tutorials written by DAW expert William Edstrom Jr.
- Simple to use video control interface for Mac & PC
- Watch Online, Download, Stream to iPad, iPhone & iPod