THE SPHERE AWAITS YOU
Eli Krantzberg is back with a new series on the mind blowing Spectrasonics Omnisphere virtual synth. Eli covers it from beginning to end, demystifying all of its features and functions as well as ways to get creative with its awesome power.
Eli starts with detailed overviews of the Omnisphere user interface and then covers the basics such as navigating, browsing patches, saving your own patches and edit tags. He then goes into sound sculpting with the different types of synthesis available in Omnisphere, as well as ways to modulate, morph, filter and groove lock your sounds for even more creativeness. Next, Eli dives into the powerful arpeggiator, the Orb, the mixer section, Live mode, Stack mode and so much more.
If you use Spectrasonic Omnisphere in your studio or live rig, why not get the most out of it? New sounds equals new inspiration, and who doesn't need that? Enter Omnisphere Explained today...
Download Size: 504.69 MB
- 33 tutorials / Almost 4 hours total runtime.
- For all beginner to intermediate Omnisphere users
- Shot with the latest version of Omnisphere 1.5
- Tutorials written by DAW guru Eli Krantzberg
- Simple to use video control interface for Mac & PC
- Watch Online, Download, Stream to iPad, iPhone & iPod