NOVATION IMPULSE DEMYSTIFIED!
Do you use a Novation Impulse keyboard controller? This awesome, in-depth series from studio meister Eli Krantzberg will reveal all of the amazing features and functions found in the Novation Impulse, as well as how it uses Automap to further enhance its operation.
Eli starts off the series with tour of the keyboard, loading and saving templates and using transpose and MIDI channels. He then goes deeper into the Impusle by ways of the powerful Automap software. He shows you how to map faders and buttons, explains the edit mapping window, manual mapping, re-mapping and much more. He then shows advanced features such as using the arpeggiator and Roll Mode, QWERTY assignments,editing encoder parameters, controlling stand alone software and so much more.
If you're using a Novation Impulse as your controller keyboard, this series is hands down a must see... Watch "Novation Impulse Explained" today.
Download Size: 317.48 MB
- 24 Tutorials / Almost 2 hours runtime
- For all beginner to intermediate Novation Impulse users
- Tutorials written by studio expert Eli Krantzberg
- Simple to use video control interface for Mac & PC
- Watch Online, Download, Stream to iPad, iPhone & iPod