LEARN TO WRITE YOUR SYMPHONIC MASTERPIECE TODAY
Music theory master Eli Krantzberg has heard your requests for an in-depth series all about MIDI orchestration and has delivered big time. This series is designed for those of you who want to create realistic symphony orchestrations using todays awesome symphonic virtual instruments. If you want to compose for film, TV or just to get what's in your head outside for all to hear, this collection is for you.
Eli goes really deep in this offering, starting with MIDI, custom and traditional setups and articulations, solo instrument descriptions and usages, how to create production templates, how to group instruments correctly, working with MIDI layers and splits, all the way to macro and micro sequencing, motivic development, modern harmony, deconstruction and reconstruction and so much more.
If you've ever wanted to get into symphonic writing, this series will prove indispensable. Get ready to write your masterpiece, get MIDI orchestration Explained today.
Download Size: 864.86 MB
- 30 Tutorials / Over 4 Hours Total Runtime
- For intermediate to advanced musicians, producers and writers.
- NOTE: You should have a solid foundation in the skills taught in Music Theory Explained
- Tutorials written by master musical instructor Eli Krantzberg
- Simple to use video control interface for Mac & PC
- Watch Online, Download, Stream to iPad, iPhone & iPod