MOVE TO THE BEAT OF YOUR OWN DRUMS
Are you just getting into working with drums in Logic? Well, in "Logic Drum Tips & Tricks", Scott Griggs the Logic master will show you a ton of awesome and useful tips and tricks when working with drums in Logic.
Scott starts the series with a short introduction explaining what the series will accomplish, then dives right in, showing you how to work with loops, snare drum effects, stacking kits, drum replacement and using reverb. He then explores Logic's Hyper Editor, pitching your kits, creating custom EXS24 kits, speaker emulation and so much more.
If you're new to working with drums in Logic, this is a must see. Scott's tips and tricks will really give you a boost when looking for ideas for creative drum tracks in Logic. Get "Logic Drum Tips & Tricks" today!
Download Size: 390.49 MB
- 21 Tutorials / Over 2 Hours Total Runtime
- For all beginner Logic users
- Tutorials written by Logic power user Scott Griggs
- Simple to use video control interface for Mac & PC
- Watch Online, Download, Stream to iPad, iPhone & iPod