NO NEED TO HUFF AND PUFF
Presented by Ableton Certified Trainer Scottie Dugan, this collection of videos will show you what you need to know to hit the ground running with Live 9 and then elevate you to 'power user' status.
Learn all the important fundamentals of Live 9, such as installation, software setup, routing & monitoring, creating and recording to audio & MIDI tracks, working with clips, all the different instruments, effects & racks, exporting your song for CD, MP3 and SoundCloud and much, much more.
Brush up on the new updates to Ableton Live 9.2 with these additional videos! Learn about the new Tuner Device, updates to Presets and Samples, and Workflow Enhancements with the latest version of Live.
If you're new to Ableton Live 9, or want to further your knowledge and skills, this is series to watch… Get "Ableton Live 9 Explained" today.
Download Size: 584.5 MB
- 37 Tutorials / 3 Hrs 31 Min Total Runtime
- For all beginner to intermediate Ableton Live 9 users
- Tutorials written by Ableton Certified Trainer Scottie Dugan
- Simple to use video control interface for Mac & PC
- Watch Online, Download, Stream to iPad, iPhone & iPod